Saturday, March 26, 2011

20 X 200

Photography is beautiful. Photography can also be quite expensive. That's why I am in love with Jen Beckman's website 20 X 200. Their mission is simple - make art affordable for everyone.

Via the 20X200 website, they introduce at least two new editions a week: one photo and one work on paper, and offer limited editions of the work in a few different sizes (depending on the image). Most pieces offer:

- 200 copies of the 8" X 10" image at $20
- 500 copies of the 11"x14" image at $50
- 20 copies of the 16 "x 20" image at $200

For some prints they also offer larger images (around $500 - $2000) in a series of 10 or 2.

Every single print is delivered with a numbered certificate of authenticity that is signed by the artist, the artist's bio and statement, and instructions for caring for your print.

My boyfriend got me this 11" X 14" of VII photographer Don Weber's print for my birthday two years ago:

We also bought this 11" X 14" of Alex Brown's Sad Vader.

Today I just purchased this 11" X 14" piece by Christian Chaize:


I also dream of these images (sometimes I "visit" them on the internet):

Mike Sinclair's beauty pic of fireworks

Joseph O Holmes' taxi print

Mike Sinclair's beautiful Nevada lights

Jeremy Kohm's amusement park stunner

Until the end of March they have a March Madness sale going on where everyday they're selling one 11" X 14" image for $30 until 5 pm. Check in on their website, on facebook or on twitter for more information.

0 comments:

About Della

I'm Della. I take pictures.

I'm a freelance photojournalist based in Toronto. My work has appeared in The Globe and Mail, The National Post, Toronto Life, Hello! Magazine, The Calgary Herald and Sun Media publications. I have also shot for a number of corporate clients, including the Government of Canada, the Law Society of Upper Canada, ING, Accenture, Pfizer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Takeda, Amgen and Merck Frosst.

Likes: Snoopy Sno-Cone makers, dinosaurs, sharks, hot chocolate, ice cream, This American Life, CBC Radio, asparagus, zebras, travel, photography, grape soda, ice cream, naps, hoodies, the library, good e-mails, duvets, new books, mittens and lists.

Dislikes: Unicorns, ponies, glitter, tomato, wet cat food.

Check out my website at www.dellarollins.com
Contact me at: drollinsphoto (at) gmail.com

Follow iamayardsale on Twitter

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP