Saturday, May 2, 2015

Teaching English in Korea

My brother Scott and his now fiancé (they just got engaged) have lived in Korea for two years teaching English in a small town outside of Seoul called Icheon. Matt and I visited in February and spent a few days with them in Icheon and then spent the rest of the week in Seoul.

We visited their school where some of their students made lovely drawings for us. In case you can't read it, the drawing reads "Pretty Della" above the drawing of me (I am dressed as a princess for some reason) and above Matt someone got shy and erased "handsome" from "handsome Matt" (who is strangely bearded) and decided to just leave it as "Matt".

0 comments:

About Della

I'm Della. I take pictures.

I'm a freelance photojournalist based in Toronto. My work has appeared in The Globe and Mail, The National Post, Toronto Life, Hello! Magazine, The Calgary Herald and Sun Media publications. I have also shot for a number of corporate clients, including the Government of Canada, the Law Society of Upper Canada, ING, Accenture, Pfizer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Takeda, Amgen and Merck Frosst.

Likes: Snoopy Sno-Cone makers, dinosaurs, sharks, hot chocolate, ice cream, This American Life, CBC Radio, asparagus, zebras, travel, photography, grape soda, ice cream, naps, hoodies, the library, good e-mails, duvets, new books, mittens and lists.

Dislikes: Unicorns, ponies, glitter, tomato, wet cat food.

Check out my website at www.dellarollins.com
Contact me at: drollinsphoto (at) gmail.com

Follow iamayardsale on Twitter

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP